JCL Asphalt are sports court experts. Not only do we construct netball and tennis courts from ‘end to end’, we’re also contracted to carry out final preparation and asphalt surfacing for other contractors. With our specialist laser-controlled equipment we can achieve the very fine tolerances demanded for court surfaces, every time.
We construct over 30 tennis courts every year – for private customers through to projects for sports club and council clients.
Our portfolio includes:
- North Beach tennis courts – reconstruction of earthquake damaged courts for the North Beach Tennis Club
- Sheldon Park tennis courts, Belfast – resurface earthquake damaged tennis courts for Christchurch City Council
- Prebbleton Domain tennis courts – prepped and asphalt surfaced courts for Selwyn District Council
- Halswell Residential College – construction of new tennis court
- Calcon Rhodes Park – pave new tennis courts for Selwyn District Council
- Wilding Park – asphalting of tennis courts, Christchurch City Council